I was tagged by Sarah, the farm-raised Montana-native, honeybee-keeping, quilt-sewing, wild meat-loving Mama of 2 and 1 on the way, who always dazzles me with her words and photos, and proprietoress of Bee House Hives, to list ten things that make me happy.
2) My hometown–cowboys and hippies–which fits like an old sweater.
4) Sun streaming in through south-facing windows, providing all the heat and light needed on a winter day.
5) Watching the kids do their thing.
6) A taste of summer, in winter (the story of the chard)
7) Dan, and what he brings to our lives
8. Gifts from the henhouse
9) Grandparent Love
10) Sharing the wild world with my children
1) Erin – Still Life with Coffee
2) Tamara – Sip with me
3) Erin – Exhale. Return to center
4) Kristi – Silver Sparrow Designs
5) Kyndale – Earthycrunchy
6) Diane – Mackville Road
7) Becky – Mommy wants vodka
8. Mama Zen – The Zen of Motherhood
PS: Thank you immensely for all your helpful comments on my technology woes. Shhhh – but my computer has been working flawlessly since I posted about it. The Mac-Love has been duly noted and will be thoroughly investigated.
Have a fantasical weekend!
And leave a comment to tell me what makes you happy.