this explains a lot
2014 May 1
a lot as in…everything.
photo by Rick Scibelli Jr.
- The single tulip that Rose extracted from my parents’ bouquet. Which goes to show, if you don’t ask for what you want…
- There is never no one stapled to my body (which I will miss tremendously someday).
- The placement of the toilet in the center of our house, which I still haven’t made peace with after 12 years.
- The continuous rotation of undies and whatnots on the drying rack.
- Where is Dan? Doing something productive, likely.
- Fresh Mancos deer roadkill backstraps trimmed and ready for the grill (amounting to three deer transported home in Dan’s company work truck. Shhh.)
- Stuff and love, everywhere and lots of it.